The OSC is a group of Survivors of Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation, who desire to create change.
We do this by...
- Supporting mentoring and empowering survivors to set and achieve goals.
- Healing comes through relationships, and people don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. When survivors unite together and support each other we begin to see the importance of our piece of the puzzle, and that it is not complete without each of us.
- Using our knowledge as Lived Experience Experts to help others understand the complexities of human trafficking at a deeper level through HT training.
- Participating in community events that bring awareness.
- Linking, referring, advocating, collaborating with others in the anti-trafficking movement.
The ultimate goal is to empower victims to survivors and survivors to thrivers and thrivers to social changes, in whatever that looks like for the individual.